Our business partners receive unique promotional and networking opportunities, the ability to connect with international leaders through special receptions and events, and access to a diverse demographic of highly educated and globally-minded individuals.
Partnerships enhance company brand awareness overseas through exposure to prominent international delegates, ambassadors, and other diplomats; and locally through International Focus publications, recognition, and program sponsorship opportunities.
Joining us as a partner benefits your company and your employees and demonstrates good corporate citizenship.
Contact us to learn more and discuss your specific global outreach objectives.
Why Become a Partner?
- Being an International Focus Partner benefits your company and your employees, provides brand exposure, and demonstrates good corporate citizenship:
- As a partner, you gain unique promotional and outreach opportunities through International Focus marketing and events.
- As partners, you and your team members connect and network with international leaders at special meetings and receptions.
- Being a partner provides access to a diverse demographic of highly educated and globally minded individuals through International Focus’ membership and community networks.
- As a partner, you enhance your brand awareness overseas through exposure to prominent international delegates, ambassadors, and other diplomats; and locally through International Focus publications, recognition, and program sponsorship opportunities.
- As a partner, you demonstrate your company’s commitment to international understanding and respect and contribute directly to global exchange through face-to-face diplomacy.
Types and Levels of Partnership
There are many ways to engage with our international delegations, membership, and multi-cultural communities. Partners may choose to support the organization as a whole, sponsor a specific program or project, or create a customized outreach package. Partnership opportunities include:
- Sponsor meetings and cultural outings for our global delegations
- Sponsor leadership workshops and activities for our youth delegations
- Sponsor IF interns and volunteer programs or provide support for volunteer training and appreciation initiatives
- Sponsor technology and outreach tools to help us build our capacity
- Sponsor a Citizen Diplomacy, Speaker Series, or other event or reception
- Sponsor a newsletter edition
- Sponsor venues, activities, or programs at the Global Holiday Market or the International Festival of Raleigh.
- Sponsor one of IF’s international arts programs or a performance at the International Festival of Raleigh
- Sponsor school classes or underserved community members to attend IF programs including the Festival’s International Field Trip
- International Focus offers a number of platforms to recognize our partners and help bring their brand to our local and global audiences. Below is a sampling of options
- Logo & company info in the delegation packages international visitors receive (IF hosts over 200 international leaders per year)
- Feature on IF website Community Calendar (2,000 monthly page views)
- Feature in IF newsletter Citizen Diplomat (10,000 subscribers)
- Partner recognition at events and receptions
- Partner listing on IF website
- Recognition in IF membership emails
- Inclusion in program and advertising and on-site exposure at Global Holiday Market, the International Festival of Raleigh, and/or other arts and community events
- Partner spotlights on IF social media